- Outlines practical issues, such as how to convert discretized formulations into computer programs
- Gives typical computer programs and their numerical characteristics along with line by line explanations of programs
- Uses practical examples from the authors' own work as well as in the current literature
- Includes exercise problems to give readers a better understanding of the material
- Introduces the available commercial software and their limitations
This book is intended for graduate-level students in antennas and propagation, microwaves, microelectronics, and electromagnetics. This text can also be used by researchers in electrical and electronic engineering, and software developers interested in writing their own code or understanding the detailed workings of code.
Companion website for the book: www.wiley.com/go/sheng/cem
Avainsanat: Electromagnetic Theory, computational electromagnetics, CEM, electromagnetic fields, interaction of electromagnetic fields with physical objects, interaction of electromagnetic fields with the environment, method of moment, MoM, finite element method, FEM, finite-difference time-domain method, FDTD, full wave numerical methods