Design and Construction of Coordination Polymers
A Unique Resource on coordination Polymers
Coordination polymers are a growing, interdisciplinary field with numerous potential applications in chemistry and materials. Design and Construction of Coordination Polymers provides a comprehensive introduction to this field, focusing on synthetic strategies, structures, properties, and potential applications. Each chapter provides a unique perspective on coordination polymers, offering a dedicated approach as well as deeper insights on the most important facets of this interdisciplinary area.
Combining the consistent editorial approach of a textbook with the up-to-date data and topics usually found in the latest monographs and handbooks, Design and Construction of Coordination Polymers offers an unparalleled reference to the state of the art. Among other topics, it covers:
- Coordination polymers with versatile structures
- Crystal engineering of coordination polymers
- Organic/inorganic hybrid complexes based on polyoxometalates
- Molecular-based magnetic and ferroelectric compounds
- Heavy main-group iodometalates
- Gas storage MOFs
- Bioinorganic coordination complexes
Addressing a wide range of readers, Design and Construction of Coordination Polymers will prove an invaluable resource to everyone from senior-level undergraduate and graduate students to working scientists.