You've probably coveted jewelry you've seen in artsy boutiques and fashion magazines or envied friends who have the perfect bling to accent everything. With this book, you'll learn to craft designs that are chic but inexpensive. With hundreds of detailed photos, this book covers tools and supplies, bead stringing and weaving, wire wrapping, and more. Terrific projects will get you started and inspire you to create your own jewelry and beadwork designs.
Concise two-page lessons show you all the steps to a skill and are ideal for quick review
- Each skill or technique is defined and described
Detailed color photos demonstrate each step
Step-by-step instructions accompany each photo
Helpful tips provide additional guidance
Avainsanat: CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Jewelry CRA014000
- Michaels, Chris Franchetti
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer
- 290 sivua
- Tekniikka, energia, liikenne
- Ajanviete, leikit, askartelu, pelit
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Painetun ISBN