1. How Can We Think About Children Confronting the Dark Side of Human Experience?
2. The Right to Feel Safe: Trauma and Recovery
3. The Right to a Healthy Social Environment: Protecting Children from Social Toxicity
4. The Right to Protection: Child Abuse is the Root of Much Evil
5. The Right to Be Free from Hate: Protecting Voices of Compassion in Times of War and Political Violence
6. The Right to Be Economically “Regular”: What It Means to Be Desperately Poor
7. The Right to Equality: No Girl Left Behind
8. Home and Homeland: Displaced Children and Youth
9. The Right to Priority in Times of War: Would You Torture One Child to Bring World Peace?
10. The Right to Heal: When Traumatized Kids Need Help to Recover
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Avainsanat: PSYCHOLOGY / General PSY000000