PART 1: Introduction to Specific Phobias and Their Treatment
2. Specific Phobias: Phenomenology
3. Specific Phobias: How do They Develop?
4. Specific Phobias: Learning About Your Specific Phobia
PART 2: General Principles of Treatment for Specific Phobias.
5. Specific Phobias: Developing a Treatment Plan
6. Specific Phobias: Changing Thoughts
7. Specific Phobias: Preparing for Exposure
8. Specific Phobias: Preparing for Exposure
PART 3: Strategies and Ideas for Various Specific Phobias.
9. Overcoming Blood, Injection and Injury Phobias
10. Overcoming Claustrophobia
11. Overcoming Animal and Insect Phobias
12. Overcoming Height Phobias
13. Overcoming Driving Phobias
14. Overcoming Flying Phobias
15. Overcoming Phobias of Storms, Water, Choking, or Vomiting
Suggested Additional Readings.
About the Authors.
Avainsanat: PSYCHOLOGY / Clinical Psychology PSY007000