In this slim volume of verse, Janet Walker describes how the Lord's love has brought strength, joy and peace to her life, the author uses illustrations and verse to explore her faith.
…A Century of Labour in Scotland: Struggles and Achievements
2. The Sectarianism Debate and the Advent of Devolution
3. ‘Indyref’, Identity Politics, and the Union in Question
…“Building the Dream”: The Making of the King Memorial
3. The Rhetorical Form and Force of the King Memorial
4. Interpretation, Politicization, and Institutionalization: A Rhetorical…
…From Canvas to Carving, Ornament and Supplement
5. Truth to Trompe, Theatre, Spectacle and Illusion
6. Spectatorship: The Panorama of the Whole
…Always On and On
6. The Potency of the Words
7. Just a Bit of Nonsense
8. Conclusion What You Will See, If You Leave the Mirror…
Table of contents
1. Basic Income Guarantee
2. Paying for Basic Income Guarantee
3. Fulltime Capitalism: Basic Income Guarantee as a Dividend from State Capital
4. Capitalism: Consequentialism versus Rights
5. Peace, Robots, and Technological…
…Here Janet Walker shares thoughts inspired by incidents as diverse as a child walking on a wall, a game with a balloon, a visit to the snake house and a moment of panic as she crawled through a cave far below the ground.
…Julie Walker shows you how to do it all-- find the prospects, staff the program, and ask for the money. The sidebar stories and real-world examples sprinkled throughout the book are entertaining, yet still make a point. I would buy it for the advice and keep it for…
…" Janet Walker.
When Tim Walker was growing up in America, he knew a family called the Kivinens. People in Tim' s hometown used to say that this family was different, which was a polite way of saying strange. The family' s blond children ran around naked in their backyard, and that horrified the neighbors.…