Techniques to help riders fine-tune their communication and riding skills
This follow-up to How Your Horse Wants You to Ride helps intermediate to advanced riders improve their communication with their mounts and polish their overall riding…
"This book is a welcome addition to the literature in the field of horse training and should be in the library of any serious, caring horseperson."
--Gincy Self Bucklin
Author of What Your Horse Wants You to Know and How Your Horse Wants You to Ride: Starting Out, Starting Over
…You'll see how to:
* Find the hot spots where single dog lovers congregate
* Break the ice with conversation starters that are perfect for dog lovers
* Train your dog to fetch a date
* Write a canine-friendly personal ad
* Ensure that your dog and your new love get along
… This guide will help VNs be involved in rehabilitation programmes which focus on returning the patient to the highest level of function possible.
This book is accompanied by a companion website at www.wiley.com/go/carver/physiotherapy-veterinary-nurses,…