…Missing Data Imputation and Its Effect on the Accuracy of Classification
Lynette A. Hunt
2. On Coupling Robust Estimation with Regularization for High-Dimensional Data
Jan Kalina, Jaroslav Hlinka
3. Classification Methods in the Research on the Financial…
A comprehensive introduction to statistical methods for data mining and knowledge discovery.
Applications of data mining and ‘big data’ increasingly take center stage in our modern, knowledge-driven society,…
…have done a wonderful job in presenting the field of data mining - a welcome addition to the literature."
"Excellent choice for business analysts...The book is a perfect fit for its intended audience."
– Keith McCormick,…
Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications with JMP Pro® presents an applied and interactive approach to data mining.
Featuring hands-on applications with JMP Pro®, a statistical package from the SAS Institute, the book
uses engaging, real-world…
…Latent Variables and Marketing Theory: The Paradigm Shift
2. Business Intelligence in the Context of Integrated Care Systems (ICS): Experiences from the ICS “Gesundes Kinzigtal” in Germany
Alexander Pimperl, Timo Schulte, Helmut Hildebrandt
…Data Examination and Description
2. Graphics and Introductory Statistical Analysis of Data
3. Frequencies and Crosstabulations
4. Coding, Missing Values, Conditional and Arithmetic Operations
A reliable, cost-effective approach to extracting priceless business information from all sources of text
Excavating actionable business insights from data is a complex undertaking, and that complexity is magnified by an order of magnitude when the focus is on documents and other text…