…‘Restitution in Action’ in Post-communist Central Eastern Europe. The Cases of Romania and Poland
Table of contents
2. Historical Developments and Current Challenges
3. Convergence in Higher Education Governance?
4. Higher Education Reform in the Czech Republic
…Features original data, illustrations, and theory on the process of privatization of resources in societies undergoing fundamental socio-economic transformations, such as those in Eastern EuropeRepresents the sole in-depth monograph on contemporary urbanism in Southeast…
…Dimensions and Implications of Eastern Partnership Policy: Introduction
2. The Eastern Partnership Programme: Is Pragmatic Regional Functionalism Working for a Contemporary Political Empire?
…Fundamental Rights in Central and Eastern Europe: A Basic Analysis
17. Protection of Fundamental Rights afforded by the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg
18. The legal relationship…
…Includes some of the latest theoretical work on the dynamics of access and property and how they are joined to questions of power and authority
Explores how access to resources is often contested and rife with conflict, particularly in post-colonial and post-socialist countries
Offers a thought-provoking…
…When Europe Meets the Middle East: Constructing Collective Identities in Social Studies Textbooks for a Globalising World
3. Palestine: The Unseen Conflict over the Hidden Curriculum
Nathan J. Brown
4. Zionism as the Other in Curricula and…
…Europe: Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Scandinavia
Els Dumortier, Jenneke Christiaens, An Nuytiens
…The Eastern EU Enlargement and the Janus-headed Nature of the Constitutional Treaty
4. A Problem of their Own, Solutions of their Own: CEE Jurisdictions and the Problems of Lustration and Retroactivity
5. Citizens and…
…There are contributions from Africa, North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe and Asia, and from discourses in work organisation, occupational health, psychiatry and human rights, as well as education.