Table of contents
1. Relationships, Teaching, and Learning
2. How Do We Work with Beginning Teachers?
3. How Do We Relate with Care?
…Practicing Narrative Mediation also explores the most recent research available on discursive positioning and exposes the influence of the moment-to-moment factors that are playing out in conflict situations. The authors include…
…Appreciation or Appropriation? An Indigenous Moment in the American Numismatic Narrative (1999–2009)
10. Internormative Gastronomies: Law, Nation and Identity
Richard Mohr, Nadirsyah Hosen
Part V. Consensus
11. Aesthetic Mediation:…
…Student Teachers’ Moment-to-Moment Reasoning and the Development of Discursive Themes – an Analysis of Practical Epistemologies in a Natural History Museum Exhibit
Jesús Piqueras, Per-Olof Wickman, Karim M. Hamza
…This essential book for safety managers and planners aids the employer in making informed decisions in advance about the who, what, when, and how of emergency rescue in the critical first moments following an accidental fall.
…Kapitel 2: Die Kolonialisierung als prägendes Moment für die Völkerrechtler in der Dritten Welt
3. Kapitel 3: Die Entstehung der Bindungsdebatte in Folge der Kritik der Völkerrechtler aus der Dritten Welt an der etablierten Völkerrechtsordnung
…? In Faces of? Learning, both well-known public figures, such as Arne Duncan and Al Franken, and ordinary Americans recall the moments when they?truly learned something.??
Includes stories from people of all different backgrounds and from all over the country
…Transitory Moments as “Affective Moments of Action” in Toddler Play
Gloria Quiñones, Liang Li, Avis Ridgway
13. Relations of Dynamic Aspects of Motives in Infant-Toddler’s Play: Enhance Small Science Learning Experience
…Readers will: Review a long tradition of classic, provocative social science experiments and learn how the study presented here extends that tradition into new and unexplored territory Engage with findings from years of research that reveal insights into dynamics of race and social change unfolding simultaneously…
…About the Psychological and Logical Moment in Natural Science Teaching (1890)
Part III. Curriculum Development and Justification
8. Scientific Knowledge as a Culture: A Paradigm for Meaningful Teaching and Learning of Science