You've read about Jack Welch, Lou Gerstner and Steve Jobs - but what can you learn about business from van Gogh and Picasso?
The Fine Art of Success shows why you should look to pop-stars like Madonna or artists like Damian Hirst for guidance on innovation, competitive advantage, leadership,…
…Carson, a Harvard psychologist, explains that creativity isn't something only scientists, investors, artists, writers, and musicians enjoy, but rather all of us use our creative brains every day at home and at work and have the ability to increase our mental functioning…
…Exploring the Artist’s Book: How Art Therapy Can Benefit the Quality of Life of Young Adult Breast Cancer Survivors
7. Physical Activity, Locus of Control, and Fear of Recurrence Among Cancer Survivors from a Community-Based Cancer Support…
…Third, there are artists who explicitly draw inspiration out of current research on various aspects of the mind. Fourth, during the workshop, a converging methodological paradigm emerged around which more specific efforts could be encouraged.
…A Psychobiograpy of Artists
Chapter 9. Nothing Alive Can Be Calculated: The Psychobiographical Study of Artists, William Todd Schultz
Chapter 10. Twelve Ways to Say 'Lonesome': Assessing Error and Control in the Music of Elvis…
…Artists and Social Movements
12. Representations of Resistance: Ironic Iconography in a Southern Mexican Social Movement
13. The Democratic Potential of Artistic Expression in Public Space: Street Art and Graffiti as Rebellious Acts
…Dual Identities and the Artist: A Personal Reflection
Valerie A. Smith
20. The Sick Self: A Personal Reflection
21. “Just When I Knew All of Life’s Answers, They Changed the Questions”: A Eudaimonist Perspective on Identity…