Table of contents
1. Stakeholder Engagement: Practicing the Ideas of Stakeholder Theory
R. Edward Freeman, Johanna Kujala, Sybille Sachs, Christian Stutz
Part I. Examining Stakeholder Relations
2. Value Co-creation in Stakeholder Relationships:…
…What Kind of Research Ethics for the Arab Region?
4. Exploitation and the Matter of History
5. Research Involving Persons Likely to be Vulnerable
Nahed M. Ali
6. Ethical Issues Involving Informed Consent in the…
…Should Research Ethics Encourage the Production of Cost-Effective Interventions?
3. From Altruists to Workers: What Claims Should Healthy Participants in Phase I Trials Have Against Trial Employers?
Rebecca A. Johnson
4. Nocebo Effects:…
…Social Science Research in a Humanitarian Emergency Context
Gwenaëlle Luc, Chiara Altare
3. International Genomics Research Involving the San People
Roger Chennells, Andries Steenkamp
4. Sex Workers Involved in…
…Modern research is not especially helpful in elucidating the inner process or its relation to ordinary thought. The present work comes from clinical studies of focal brain injuries that dissect unconscious cognition to reveal sub-surface…