This special issue of the Project Management Journal presents a collection of six articles on managing projects in Africa. Providing a window into the important project activity taking place there, these articles extend both the empirical and theoretical understanding of the African…
Published in 1991, the first edition of Forecasting and Management of Technology was one of the leading handful of books to deal with the topic of forecasting of technology and technology management…
* Presents assessment methods for organization and management processes.
* Provides special tools and techniques for managing and organizing R&D, new product, and project-oriented challenges.
* Includes real-world case studies.
…Business Group Affiliation and Innovation in Medium and High-Technology Industries in India
Surenderrao Komera, P. J. Jijo Lukose, Subash Sasidharan
5. Foreign Multinationals and Domestic Enterprises: Comparison of Their Technological and Other Characteristics…
…Technology Assessment: Demand Response Technologies in the Pacific Northwest
Judith Estep, Tugrul U. Daim
Part II. Health Care
6. Landscape Analysis: What Are the Forefronts of Change in the US Hospitals?
7. Technology Assessment: Patient-Centric…
Gain a greater understanding of technology management and what it means to the community college campus today. Effective planning, directing, control, and coordination of technological capabilities can shape and help accomplish your institution's strategic…
…Study on Innovation in Compensation Management in Modern Enterprise with Incentive Orientation
13. Theoretical and Empirical Analysis on Industry Conversion in Resource-Based Cities in China
Wang Chuanhong, Hu Ping, Xiong Ying, Liu Geng
…The Importance of Innovation Management at Deutsche Telekom – Technological Uncertainty and Open Innovation
Heinrich Arnold, Michael Erner, Peter Möckel, Christopher Schläffer
2. Deutsche Telekom Laboratories as a Testbed for Modern Technology…
…The Japanese Know-Who Based Model of Innovation Management — Reducing Risk at High Speed
Sigvald J. Harryson
6. The Domestic Shaping of Japanese Innovations
7. Exploiting “Interface Capabilities” in Overseas Markets: Lessons from…
…Transmission Technology Assessment and Roadmapping
Tugrul Daim, Sheila Bennet, Jisun Kim
8. Forecasting the Maturity of Alternate Wind Turbine Technologies Through Patent Analysis
Kenny Phan, Tugrul Daim