Table of contents
1. Global Cybersecurity: Key Issues and Concepts
2. The Evolution of Rules and Institutions in Cybersecurity: Cloud Computing and Big Data
3. Cybersecurity in National Security and International…
…It is an original, ground-breaking piece of work and exposes the missing link in theories of male superiority. From the ancient world to modern times, the possession of semen has provided ‘proof ’ for the superiority of the…
Table of contents
Part I. Eurocentrism
2. The Quest for Subjective Eurocentrism
Part II. Rival to the East
3. The Discovery of Islamic Superiority (1095–1453)
4. Lingering Asian Superiority (1453–1776)
…Our Rightful Claim to Superiority as a Dominant Race
5. Animals, Humans, and Natural Laws: Kipling and Forster
6. Making Kingdoms Out of Beasts
Jonathan Swift’s The Battle of the Books is a heroic and satirical poem in which Swift speak of the dispute about the superiority of ancient times on modern ones. In his opinion, once experienced, all the time becomes inferior, and so he looked over the old days as the superior ones because…
Continuing its superiority in the health care risk management field, this sixth edition of The Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations is written by the key practitioners and consultant in the field. It contains more practical chapters and health care examples and additional…
…Morse Code Wrens of Station X is a very personal memoir of a young woman's experiences of war time service, as well as providing fascinating insights into the daily realities of the battle for military intelligence superiority.
…In this book, a team of highly renowned experts gives an in-depth overview, illustrating the superiority of well-designed hybrid materials and their potential applications.
…Rummel, Nuclear Superiority, and the Limits of Détente
Matthew Kroenig, Bardia Rahmani
7. Rummel’s Unfinished Legacy: Reconciling Peace Research and Realpolitik
Understanding Conflict and War: An Overlooked Classic?