Features a cross-disciplinary dialogue among writers who are sympathetic to the humanist tradition and interested in developing a new humanist project through debate.
…Economic Humanism and Western Management: Theory and Practice
3. Humanistic Management and North American Business Ethics
Joseph A. Petrick
4. Alterity, Otherness and Humanistic Management in Latin America: Bancoldex and Views…
…Humans, Humanities, and Humanism in an Age of Technology
Willem B. Drees
3. Which Humanist Are You? Reflections on Our Trans- and Posthumanity
E-Racing Identity? Black Bodies On and Off the Technological (Chopping) Block
…Conclusion: Beyond Humanism and into the Field?
Lindsay Hamilton, Nik Taylor
…Literary Humanism in Multicultural Education
10. Teachers’ Training Towards Active Involvement in the Public Domain
11. Humanistic Teaching in Practice
12. Fostering Humanity Through Interpretive…
Table of contents
1. Introduction: Spamming the Renaissance
2. Middling Through Somehow: Queer Temporality and the Disaster Meme
3. Folly 2020! The Campaign for Foolishness in Twenty-First-Century…
…It places mid-Tudor literature within the context of important debates about English nationhood, the nature of the English Reformation and English humanism, the growth of the political...
Copying to clipboard limited to 5 samples
…Humanism in a Non-humanist World
2. World-Views as Options—Humanistic and Non-humanistic
3. Us vs. Them: But Who Is Us and Who Is Them?
4. Secular Voices of Color—Digital Storytelling
Elonda Clay, Christopher…
The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Humanism presents an edited collection of essays that explore the nature of Humanism as an approach to life, and a philosophical analysis of the key humanist propositions from naturalism and science to morality and meaning.…
Table of contents
Part I. Literature as Ersatz Theology: Deep Selves
3. Faith, Feeling, Reality
4. Virginia Woolf, Sympathy and Feeling for the Human
5. Being Human and Being Animal in Twentieth-Century…