While much attention has been given to inclusion, diversity, and multiculturalism within adult education, The Handbook of Race and Adult Education…
This essential resource is compiled by experts in the field and contains the best, most recent previously published literature on the contemporary issues and includes trends affecting adult education. Compelling to practitioners in the field as well…
This book is designed as a practical resource that reviews some of the most helpful approaches and exercises that teachers use when working with adult learners. Written in an accessible style, with numerous examples of practical applications scattered throughout the text, the book does not…
…Leveraging Diversity to Promote Successful Transition from Education to Work
2. Cultural and Social Diversity in the United States: A Compelling National Interest
Charles E. Mitchell
…Japanese Aesthetics and English Education in the Global Age
6. From a Global Education ‘Idiot’ Teacher to a Competent Global Educator
Ottilia Chareka, Pamela Van Dommelen
7. Redesign or Rearrangement?
…Freedom's Children: a Gender Perspective on the Education of the Learner Citizen
5. Cultural Diversity as Resistance to Neoliberal Globalization: The Emergence of a Global Movement and Convention
…Chinese Olympic Education and Olympic Publicity
Hua Pan, Xiaowei Liu
6. Research on Evaluation of Laboratories in Independent Institutes Based on the Elman Neural Network
Yangyong Jiang, Chaoyang He, Jianbo Ding
7. Risk and Prevention Mechanism of University…
…Transformative Organisationsforschung mit Gender und Diversity in Unternehmen
Hildegard Macha, Hildrun Brendler
28. Mentoring als Transmissionsriemen für das Neue in Organisationen?
Anne Schlüter, Babette Berkels
29. Das medien-technische Innovationsdefizit…
…Changing Policy Discourses on Equity and Diversity in UK Higher Education: What Is the Evidence?
Miriam E. David
3. Widening Participation in Universities in England and Wales: Is There a Connection with Honours Degree Achievement?
…Thirteenth International Congress on Mathematical Education: An Introduction
2. Uncovering the Special Mathematical Work of Teaching
Deborah Loewenberg Ball
3. Mathematics, Education, and Culture:…