This special issue of the Project Management Journal presents a collection of six articles on managing projects in Africa. Providing a window into the important project activity taking place there, these articles extend both the empirical and theoretical understanding of the African…
…Business Group Affiliation and Innovation in Medium and High-Technology Industries in India
Surenderrao Komera, P. J. Jijo Lukose, Subash Sasidharan
5. Foreign Multinationals and Domestic Enterprises: Comparison of Their Technological and Other Characteristics…
…Technology Assessment: Demand Response Technologies in the Pacific Northwest
Judith Estep, Tugrul U. Daim
Part II. Health Care
6. Landscape Analysis: What Are the Forefronts of Change in the US Hospitals?
7. Technology Assessment: Patient-Centric…
* Presents assessment methods for organization and management processes.
* Provides special tools and techniques for managing and organizing R&D, new product, and project-oriented challenges.
* Includes real-world case studies.
…Study on Innovation in Compensation Management in Modern Enterprise with Incentive Orientation
13. Theoretical and Empirical Analysis on Industry Conversion in Resource-Based Cities in China
Wang Chuanhong, Hu Ping, Xiong Ying, Liu Geng
Published in 1991, the first edition of Forecasting and Management of Technology was one of the leading handful of books to deal with the topic of forecasting of technology and technology management…
…The Importance of Innovation Management at Deutsche Telekom – Technological Uncertainty and Open Innovation
Heinrich Arnold, Michael Erner, Peter Möckel, Christopher Schläffer
2. Deutsche Telekom Laboratories as a Testbed for Modern Technology…
…The Japanese Know-Who Based Model of Innovation Management — Reducing Risk at High Speed
Sigvald J. Harryson
6. The Domestic Shaping of Japanese Innovations
7. Exploiting “Interface Capabilities” in Overseas Markets: Lessons from…
…Transmission Technology Assessment and Roadmapping
Tugrul Daim, Sheila Bennet, Jisun Kim
8. Forecasting the Maturity of Alternate Wind Turbine Technologies Through Patent Analysis
Kenny Phan, Tugrul Daim
…This book characterises the critical nature of these environments through strategies for business information technology management (BITM).
It represents a contemporary reflection of experiences where the contributors expose,…