Productivity Is Personal!
When it comes to your own productivity, the smartest thing you can do is to learn what works best for you.
Personal development author Gill Hasson helps you to discover how to manage your time and get things done with less stress and more efficiency.
Take your productivity to the next level and make the most of your time!
Do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Don't we all! Productivity For Dummies shows you how to overcome this common problem by tackling key issues that are…
An authoritative introduction to efficiency and productivity analysis with applications in both the banking and finance industry
In light of the recent global financial crisis, several studies have examined the efficiency of financial institutions. A number of open questions remain and…
…Aggregate Productivity: The Key to Unlocking Latin America’s Development Potential
3. Productivity in Latin America: The Challenge of the Service Sector
4. Productivity from the Bottom Up: Firms and Resource Allocation…
…Alternative User Costs, Productivity and Inequality in US Business Sectors
W. Erwin Diewert, Kevin J. Fox
3. On the Allocation of Productivity Growth and the Determinants of U. S. Income Inequality
Shasha Liu, Robin…
This landmark publication takes the 50th anniversary of the publication of the seminal paper by the Danish scientist, Einer Steemann Nielsen, as an occasion to assess the development, present state and future of the major aspects in freshwater and marine plankton productivity. Each chapter…
…The Interior Design Productivity Toolbox helps you juggle multiple projects with ease, with a comprehensive self-management system tailored to the needs of interior designers and decorators.
Features include: Detailed checklists that highlight weak spots…
…ICT productivity and innovations
5. ICT productivity and human capital investments
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
…Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Growth: Theory
5. Empirical Evidence on Foreign Ownership and Productivity Growth
Sourafel Girma, Steve Thompson, Peter Wright
6. Multinational Enterprises and Spillovers
Holger Görg, Alexander…
…Index Numbers and Productivity Measurement
5. Data and Measurement Issues
6. Data Envelopment Analysis
7. Additional Topics on Data Envelopment Analysis
8. Econometric Estimation of Production Technologies
9. Stochastic Frontier Analysis