A concise study of the practices in Islamic commercial law
Filling a gap in the current literature, Islamic Commercial Law is the only book available that combines the theory and practice of Islamic commercial…
…Balancing Party Autonomy and EU Law in the Member States’ System of Review
3. Assessment of Arts 17 to 19 Commercial Agents Directive and Their Impact on Cross-Border Commercial Agency
This new Professional Insight appears at an exciting time for international commercial lawyers: new legislation, fresh opportunities - and the challenge of understanding fully how to exploit them.
Recent changes to EC Competition law have made a significant…
This report has been fully updated and expanded to take account of new legislation and case law.
When you sit down to draft a contract today you've got to be thinking of so many different issues.
For example, more cases are now being argued with reference to the Human Rights Act: how…
This book is designed to be a quick guide to European Union law and explains how it may be used for practical effect. It is written in a clear style for practitioners who are in a hurry to master the subject, and contains precedents of the kinds of documents they may have to prepare. It…
Table of contents
1. The EU’s Common Investment Policy – Connecting the Dots
Steffen Hindelang, Niklas Maydell
2. The Division of Competences Between the EU and Its Member States in the Area of Investment Politics
A practical, comprehensive resource for commercial interior design
Designing Commercial Interiors is the industry standard reference, now fully revised and expanded to reflect the latest developments in commercial…
…It examines recent case law and explores the issues involved, in particular the defences.
…The Present Status of Confidentiality in International Commercial Arbitration in the Various Jurisdictions
5. Critical Analysis, Overall Assessment and Discussion
6. Transnational Law and Arbitration
…(National) Constitutional Law Limitations on the Advancement of the EU’s Common Commercial Policy
Jörg Philipp Terhechte
3. Common Commercial Policy in the European Constitutional Area: EU External Trade Competence and…