…From “Child Saving” to “Child Development”?
Alfred J. Kahn
2. From Child Welfare to Children Well-Being: The Child…
…Thisrevised Second Edition includes a new introductory section onOrganization Theory as well as a complete Instructor Manual updatedwith new material on the basic principles of organizationaldesign.
With detailed case studies and examples from throughout the UK,Europe,…
…Discourses on Well-Being and Researching a Child Standpoint
1. Tracing Conceptualisations of Well-Being: Locating the Child in Well-Being Discourse
…Mental Health and Adaptation of Children Experiencing Family Homelessness
Janette E. Herbers, J. J. Cutuli, Lyuboslava Kolarova, Amanda Albu, Lauren A. Sparks
3. Observed Parenting in Families Exposed to Homelessness: Child…
…How Children See Well-Being, Poverty, and Justice: The Focus of the Third World Vision Child Study
Sabine Andresen, Susann Fegter, Klaus Hurrelmann
2. What’s Fair and What’s Unfair: The Different Faces of Justice
The second edition of this compelling and popular book offers aunique global perspective on children’s lives throughout theworld. It shows how the notion of childhood is being radicallyre-shaped, in part as a consequence of globalization.
Taking an engaging historical and comparative…
This book brings together new and leading scholars, who demonstrate the importance of research with children and from a child perspective, allowing for a fuller understanding of the meaning and impact of health and illness in children’s lives.
Demonstrates the importance…
…Asking Children About Their Lives and Well-Being
4. The Context of Children’s Lives
5. Children’s Activities
6. Overall Well-Being
Table of contents
Part I. Preparation for the Well-Child Visit
2. Overview of the Well-Child Visit
3. Role of Development
4. Health History and Physical Exam
5. The Primary Care Provider as Advocate
…Spirituality and Religiosity Related to the Well-Being of Children and Adolescents: A Theoretical and Empirical Approach
Miriam Raquel Wachholz Strelhow, Kaena Garcia Henz
3. Subjective Well-Being…