Part I. Definition, Pathogenesis, and Epidemiology
1. Definition and Pathogenesis of Drug-Induced Lung Injury: What Is DLI?
Hidetoshi Nakamura, Minoru Kanazawa
2. Epidemiology and Risk Factors of Drug-Induced Lung Disease: What Are the Prevalence and Risk Factors of DILD?
Tomohiro Handa, Atsushi Yonezawa, Arata Azuma
3. Clinical Characteristics of DLI: What Are the Clinical Features of DLI?
Atsuhito Ushiki, Masayuki Hanaoka
Part II. Diagnosis
4. Diagnostic Approach for DLI: How is DLI Diagnosed?
Shu Hashimoto, Mari Hikichi, Mai Takahashi, Yasuhiro Gon
5. Blood Tests for the Diagnosis and/or Management of DLI: What Are the Clinical Significances of KL-6, SP-A, SP-D, and DLST in DLI?
Yasushi Horimasu, Noboru Hattori
6. Imaging Features of Drug-Induced Interstitial Lung Disease: How HRCT of DLI Is Interpreted
7. Pathology of DLI: What Is the Pathological Significance of DLI?
Yasuhiro Terasaki, Yuh Fukuda
8. Differential Diagnoses of DLI: What Are the Differential Diagnoses of DLI?
Part III. Treatment
9. Therapeutic Strategies for DLI: How Should DLI Be Treated?
Part IV. Drugs Causing DLI
10. DLI Induced by Nonmolecular Target Antineoplastic Drugs: What Are the Characteristics of DLI in Nonmolecular Target Antineoplastic Drugs?
11. DLI Induced by Molecular Target Antineoplastic Drug: What Are the Characteristics of DLI in Molecular Target Antineoplastic Drugs?
12. DLI Caused by Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs: What Are the Characteristics of DLI by Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs?
13. DLI Induced by Herbal Medicine: What Are the Characteristics of DLI due to Herbal Medicines?
Mitsuhiro Abe, Kenji Tsushima, Koichiro Tatsumi
14. DLI Induced by Antiarrhythmic Drug and Antimicrobial Drug: What Are the Characteristics of DLI in Antiarrhythmic Drugs and Antimicrobial Drugs?