1. Introduction: From MDGs to SDGs
2. The Transition from MDGs to SDGs: Rethinking Buzzwords
3. Religious Environmentalism and Environmental Sustainability in Asia
4. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Perspective: Lessons from the American Episcopal Missions in Sagada, Northern Philippines
Danesto B. Anacio
5. Companies’ Accountability in Sustainability: A Comparative Analysis of SDGs in Five Countries
Kamala Vainy Pillai, Pavel Slutsky, Katharina Wolf, Gaelle Duthler, Inka Stever
6. Information Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education Projects in ASEAN: Can We Close the Digital Divide?
7. A Socio-Cognitive Approach to the Communication of SME Support. An Exploratory Qualitative Study in Turkmenistan
8. Structural Reform Empowers Sustainable Development and Eradicates Poverty
G. Arockiasamy, Mallika Vijayakumar, Sujeevan Kumar, J. B. Anna Asheervadham Mary
9. Conclusion: Are the SDGs “Sustainable”?