Part I. Doctrinal and Empirical Analysis
1. Introduction: China and India as Contrast Pair in Innovation and IP
Uday S. Racherla, Kenneth Guang-Lih Huang, Kung-Chung Liu
2. Do IPRs Promote Innovation?
Uday S. Racherla
3. Technology and Business Innovation: Role and Value Measurement of IPRs
4. Does Patent Strategy Shape the Long-Run Supply of Public Knowledge?
Kenneth Guang-Lih Huang, Fiona E. Murray
Part II. Study on India
5. Innovation, IP and India: The Dichotomy Between Facts and Fiction
6. The Law and Politics of Pharmaceutical Patents in India
Part III. Study on China
7. IPRs in China—Market-Oriented Innovation or Policy-Induced Rent-Seeking?
Kung-Chung Liu, Chuntian Liu, Ji Huang
8. Estimates of the Value of Patent Rights in China
9. Patent-Information Based Study on Patenting Behavior in China
Xiangdong Chen, Shuang Song, Xiaoqing Liu, Gupeng Zhang