1. Why Teacher and Librarian Partnerships in Literacy Education in the 21st Century?
Joron Pihl, Tone Cecilie Carlsten, Kristin Skinstad Kooij
2. New Literacy Studies in Educational Contexts
Brian V. Street
3. Can Library Use Enhance Intercultural Education?
4. A Library and School Network in Sweden
5. Literacy Education, Reading Engagement and Library Use in Multilingual Classes
Ingebjørg Tonne, Joron Pihl
6. Librarian and Teacher Collaboration
7. A State-Run School Library Programme in Norway
Tone Cecilie Carlsten, Jørgen Sjaastad
8. A Multilingual Book Café at the School Library
9. School Librarians as Leaders of Extracurricular Reading Groups
Teresa Cremin, Joan Swann