Part One. Philosophical Musings
1. Undoing Cognitive Damage
Nyna Amin, Michael Anthony Samuel, Rubby Dhunpath
2. Humanities, Democracy and the Politics of Knowledge in Higher Education
Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
3. ‘Sensing’ the Curriculum
4. Re-Humanising the Curriculum in a Non-Aesthetic Embodied Society
5. Visual Cognition and the Struggle for the Soul of Architecture
6. The Illusion of Solid and Separate Things
7. De-Pathologising Higher Education Curriculum
8. Education, Communication and a Posthuman Future
Part Two. Curriculum Shifts
9. What Knowledge is of Most Worth?
10. Mediating Power through a Pedagogy of Dialogue and Listening in Community Engagement
11. Reading Spatiality in Higher Education Curriculum
Michael Anthony Samuel
12. Is a PHD Dangerous for Professional Development?
13. Queering Curriculum Studies in South Africa
14. Undoing ‘Protective Scientism’ in a Gender, Religion and Health Masters Curriculum
Sarojini Nadar, Sarasvathie Reddy
15. Disrupting Language Hegemony
16. From Traditional Pedagogy to Digital Pedagogy
Part Three. (Mis)directions?
17. Curriculum Without Borders?