Spencer, Brenda L.
Brenda L. Spencer, Kari Dehli, James Ryan
2. Grade 12 Or Die
3. Foucault, Authority, and the Possibility of Curriculum Reform in Secondary School Science Education
4. Partnering Power
5. Subjectivity and Discipline
Sheila Cavanagh, Cara Ellingson, Brenda L. Spencer
6. Understanding the World Bank’s Education for all Policy as Neoliberal Governmentality
7. Towards a Genealogy of Academic Freedom in Canadian Universities1
Kenneth D. Gariepy
8. A Retrospective Look at the Social Construction of ‘Skilled’ Immigrant Workers in Ontario
Michelle P. Goldberg
9. Counting in, Counting Out, and Accounting For
Brenda L. Spencer
Keywords: Education, Education (general)
- Spencer, Brenda L.
- Gariepy, Kenneth D.
- Dehli, Kari
- Ryan, James
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 164 pages
- Upbringing, Education
- eISBN (PDF)