1. What are the Elements of Giftedness and Creativity in Mathematics?
Bharath Sriraman, Kyeong Hwa Lee
2. An Exploratory Study of Relationships between Students’ Creativity and Mathematical Problem-Posing Abilities
Xianwei Yuan, Bharath Sriraman
3. Are Mathematically Talented Elementary Students also Talented in Statistics?
Eun-Sung Ko, Kyeong Hwa Lee
4. Does High Achieving in Mathematics = Gifted and/or Creative in Mathematics?
Kristina Juter, Bharath Sriraman
5. Developing Mathematical Potential in Underrepresented Populations through Problem Solving, Mathematical Discourse and Algebraic Reasoning
Jennifer M. Suh, Kerri Fulginiti
6. On Track to Gifted Education in Mathematics in Sweden
Linda Mattsson, Samuel Bengmark
7. Teachers’ Images of Gifted Students and the roles assigned to them in Heterogeneous Mathematics Classes
Roza Leikin, Ora Stanger
8. Mathematical Creativity and Mathematics Education
Bharath Sriraman, Narges Yaftian, Kyeong Hwa Lee
9. Gifted Education in Russia and the United States
10. Semiotic Micro-world for Mathematical Visualization
Han Hyuk Cho, Min Ho Song, Ji Yoon Lee
11. Mathematically Gifted Students in Inclusive Settings
12. Prospective Secondary Mathematics Teachers’ Mathematical Creativity in Problem Solving
Yasemin Kiymaz, Bharath Sriraman, Kyeong Hwa Lee
13. What Characterises High Achieving Students’ Mathematical Reasoning?
Haavold Per Øystein
14. Fostering Creativity through Geometrical and Cultural Inquiry into Ornaments
Khayriah Massarwe, Igor Verner, Daoud Bshouty