Sustainability in the Chemical Industry
1. Foreword: Why this Book?
2. Summary: Sustainability Is Advancing, with More Changes to Come
3. Introduction: Sustainability’s Bandwagon Has Left the Station, But Where Is It Headed?
4. Why the Chemical Industry Turned to Sustainability
5. How Others Define Sustainability
6. How Chemical Companies Define Sustainability, in Practice
7. Sustainability ‘Brands’
8. The Thin Green Line: Between Sustainability and Greenwash
9. Evaluating Sustainability: Is It Necessary, and Does It Pay?
10. Is There a Non-Sustainable Option?
11. Get on Sustainability’s Bandwagon, But Not Blindly or Blithely
12. Appendix 1: Company Classification
13. Appendix 2: Quantity Versus Quality – How Experts and Laypeople Disagree About Technology Risks
Keywords: Environment, Environmental Chemistry, Communication Studies, Business Strategy/Leadership, Energy Systems, Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering
- Johnson, Eric
- Publication year
- Green Energy and Technology
- Page amount
- 15 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)