1. Introduction: Fusing Economic and Cultural Geography
2. A Short Cultural History of Anglo-American Economic Geography: Bodies, Books, Machines, and Places
Trevor J. Barnes
3. The Cultural Turn in Geography: A New Link in the Commodity Chain
4. Consumption Geographies: Turns or Intersections?
5. Gender, Commodity Chains and Everyday Life
6. Economic Rationality, Ethnic Identity, and the Geographies of Consumption
Lucia Lo, Lu Wang
7. Trust and Distrust: Culture Finding Its Way into Economics or the Other Way Round?
Geir Inge Orderud
8. Building the Beloved Community Through Techno Music Production in Detroit
9. Exploring the Role of Networks in the Creative Economy of North East England: Economic and Cultural Dynamics
10. The Relevance of Scale Economies in Economic and Social Relationships in the New Economic Geography
11. Consuming the Spectacle: Tourism and Communication Technologies in Santiago de Compostela
Carlos Ferrás Sexto, Yolanda García Vázquez