1. Some Remarks on Current History of Analytical Philosophy of Science
2. History of Philosophy of Science as Philosophy of Science by Other Means?
3. Aspects of Current History of Philosophy of Science in the French Tradition
4. Reflections on Chimisso: French Philosophy of Science and the Historical Method
5. Aspects of Current History of 19
6. Well, and Pragmatism?
7. Formal and Empirical Methods in Philosophy of Science
Vincenzo Crupi, Stephan Hartmann
8. The Bane of Two Truths
Vincent F. Hendricks
9. Formal Methods in the Philosophy of Natural Science
10. The Problem of Constrained Judgment Aggregation
Franz Dietrich, Christian List
11. Aggregation Problems and Models: What Comes First?
12. Life in a Physical World: The Place of the Life Sciences
13. Comments on Marcel Weber’s “Life in a Physical World: The Place of the Life Sciences”
14. How Special are the Life Sciences? A View from the Natural Kinds Debate
Thomas A.C. Reydon
15. The Epistemology-Only Approach to Natural Kinds: A Reply to Thomas Reydon
16. Reductionism in Biology: An Example of Biochemistry
17. Reductionist and Antireductionist Stances in the Health Sciences
18. Trends and Problems in Philosophy of Social and Cultural Sciences: A European Perspective
Wenceslao J. GonzáLez
19. State of the Art A Commentary on Wenceslao J. Gonzalez’ Contribution, “Trends and Problems in Philosophy of Social and Cultural Sciences: A European Perspective”
20. Scientific Realism, the New Mechanical Philosophers, and the Friends of Modelling
21. Is Naturalism the Unsurpassable Philosophy for the Sciences of Man in the 21
22. What Does it Mean to Be a Naturalist in the Human and Social Sciences?
23. Reichenbach and the Conventionality of Distant Simultaneity in Perspective
24. On Various Senses of “Conventional” and Their Interrelation in the Philosophy of Physics: Simultaneity as a Case Study
25. Determinism and Chance from a Humean Perspective
Roman Frigg, Carl Hoefer
26. What Remains of Probability?
László E. Szabó
27. Humean Perspectives on Structural Realism
28. The Characterisation of Structure: Definition versus Axiomatisation
F. A. Muller
- Stadler, Friedrich
- Publication year
- The Philosophy of Science in a European Perspective
- eISBN (PDF)