Englehardt, Elaine E.
The Ethical Challenges of Academic Administration
1. Ethical Dimensions of Presidential Leadership
Kerry D. Romesburg
2. Academic Ethics in Higher Education Administration: The Dimensions of Decisions
Elaine E. Englehardt
3. Through the Looking Glass: Ethics and Academic Administration
Brian E. Schrag
4. On the Dark Side: Lessons Learned as Interim Dean
5. Caught in the Middle: On Chairing a Department
Michael S. Pritchard
6. Cardinal Virtues of Academic Administration
7. Mission and Academic Administration
8. Educated Warfare: Adversary Relations in the Groves of Academe
Lisa H. Newton
9. Collaborative Administration: Academics and Administrators in Higher Education
Susan A. Martinelli-Fernandez
10. How Should the Policy Apply? Trustworthy Decisions in the Administration of Graduate Academic Programs
Michael C. Loui
11. On Telling Faculty the Truth
12. The Paradox of Prejudicially Applying Valid Academic Standards: A Historical Case Study in the Ethics of Academic Administration
Bruce A. Kimball
Keywords: Philosophy, Ethics, Administration, Organization and Leadership, Higher Education, Philosophy of Education
- Englehardt, Elaine E.
- Pritchard, Michael S.
- Romesburg, Kerry D.
- Schrag, Brian
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 23 pages
- eISBN (PDF)