2. Historical background
3. Quantification of radial pressure caused by bare and covered Wallstents
4. Latex covering of Palmaz stents and its effect on stent expansion
5. The healing response towards polyurethane covered Wallstents — A histological investigation
6. Biological fixation of polyester vs polyurethane covered stents in a porcine model
7. Animal models for endovascular graft application
8. Endoleaks following endovascular repair of experimental aneurysms: Does coil embolization with angiographic ’seal’ lower intraaneurysmal pressure?
9. Does large oversizing of self-expandable endoprostheses compensate for aortic growth?
10. Classification of infrarenal aortic aneurysms with respect to endovascular suitability
11. Systematic and exclusive use of intravascular ultrasound for endovascular aneurysm repair — The Lausanne experience
12. Endoprosthesis and intravascular ultrasound: The tools for straightforward repair of traumatic aortic rupture
13. Partial inflow occlusion facilitates accurate deployment of thoracic aortic endografts
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: MEDICAL / Public Health MED078000