1. What Can Cash Shortfalls and Windfalls Tell Us About Finance Constraints?
Toni M. Whited
3. Cash Holdings, Firm Value and the Role of Market Imperfections. A Cross Country Analysis
Giorgio Calcagnini, Adam Gehr, Germana Giombini
4. Multiple Bank Relationships and the Main Bank System: Evidence from a Matched Sample of Japanese Small Firms and Main Banks
Kazuo Ogawa, Elmer Sterken, Ichiro Tokutsu
5. The Role of Fixed Assets in Reducing Asymmetric Information
6. Financial Development and Long-Run Growth: Cross-Sectional Evidence Revised
7. Investment, Productivity and Employment in the Italian Economy
Enrico Saltari, Giuseppe Travaglini, Clifford R. Wymer
8. The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Capital Markets: Whither Saving-Investment Imbalances?
9. The Effects of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firms’ Decision-Making: Evidence from Net Entry, Industry Structure and Investment Dynamics
10. Investment and Trade Patterns in a Sticky-Price, Open-Economy Model
Enrique Martínez-García, Jens Søndergaard
11. The Anticompetitive Effects of the Antitrust Policy
David Bartolini, Alberto Zazzaro