1. Strong, Independent, and Effective: The European Union’s Promotion of the International Criminal Court
2. The Fight Against Terrorism: A Key Global Objective for the EU?
3. The EU’s Role in International Climate Change Policy-Making: A Global Leader in Decline?
Lisanne Groen, Arne Niemann, Sebastian Oberthür
4. European Neighbourhood Policy and The EU’s Role as a Normative Power: The Case of Ukraine
Özgür Ünal Eris
5. The European Union and the Question of Palestine’s Status in the United Nations
6. EU Energy Cooperation in the Neighbourhood: Tailoring the Rules of the Game?
7. The Empire Strikes Back: 1989, 2011 and Europe’s Neighbourhood Policy
8. The EU’s Central Asian Strategy in a Globalizing World
Ellen B. Pirro
9. The Geek, The Bully, and The Freaks: Diversifying EU Energy Sources Through and Exercising Influence in the South Caucasus
10. The European Union in the Northern Latitudes
11. The Limits and Contributions of the EU to Democracy in Latin America: The Cases of Mexico, Venezuela and Honduras
12. Shaping EU-Mercosur Relations
Carolyn Marie Dudek
13. Discovering the Icebergs of EU Interregional Actorness in Asia: The EU “Unique” Regional Integration Model in the Eyes of China and India
14. It Takes Two to Tango: A Constructivist Analysis of EU-ASEAN Interregional Relations
Salvador Santino F. Regilme
15. Was There any Coherent European China Policy in the Case of the EU Arms Embargo on China?
16. The European Union as an Actor in International Trade Relations
17. Gender Equality in European Union Development Policy
18. Gender Mainstreaming in EU—SADC Relations: The Capabilities-Expectations Gap
19. The EU and the Global Promotion of Children’s Rights Norms