1. Financial Systems: Introduction and Summary
Riccardo Bonis, Alberto Franco Pozzolo
2. The Origins of Financial Accounts in the United States and Italy: Copeland, Baffi and the Institutions
Riccardo Bonis, Alfredo Gigliobianco
3. Private Sector Debt Matters Too: Theoretical Perspectives on Credit and the Building of Financial Accounts
4. Household Wealth in a Cross-Country Perspective
Laura Bartiloro, Massimo Coletta, Riccardo Bonis, Andrea Mercatanti
5. Should Household Wealth and Government Liabilities Include Future Pension Rights?
6. Financial Sector Dynamics and Firms’ Capital Structure
Laura Bartiloro, Giovanni Iasio
7. Convergence of Financial Structures in Europe: An Application of Factorial Matrices Analysis
Valter Giacinto, Luciano Esposito
8. The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: First Results from the Flow of Funds
9. Imbalances in Household, Firm, Public and Foreign Sector Balance Sheets in the 2000s: A Case of “I Told You So”?
Luigi Infante, Alberto Franco Pozzolo, Roberto Tedeschi