1. The financial situation of the young generation in a generational comparison
1. The Persistent Pandemic of Precariousness: Young People at Work
2. Comparing Welfare Regime Changes: Living Standards and the Unequal Life Chances of Different Birth Cohorts
3. How Does Globalization Affect the Life Courses of Young Men and Women in Modern Societies?
Hans-Peter Blossfeld, Melinda Mills
4. Traditional Inequalities and New Insecurities: Long-Term Trends in the Transition to the Labor Market in Germany
5. German Bundestag Survey on Intergenerational Justice in the Labour Market
Joerg Chet Tremmel, Patrick Wegner
2. The rush hour of life
6. On the Way to Life-Domains Balance: Success Factors and Obstacles
7. Shifting Parenthood to Advanced Reproductive Ages: Trends, Causes and Consequences
8. The “Rush Hour” of Life: Insecurities and Strains in Early Life Phases as a Challenge for a Life Course-Oriented, Sustainable Social Policy
3. On the path to gerontocracy?
9. Age Groups and Generations: Lines of Conflict and Potentials for Integration
10. Who Wants What from the Welfare State? Socio-structural Cleavages in Distributional Politics: Evidence from Swiss Referendum Votes
Giuliano Bonoli, Silja Häusermann
11. Being Less Active and Outnumbered?
12. The Emergence of Pensioners’ Parties in Contemporary Europe