1. On the representation of functions of two variables in the form
2. On functions of three variables
3. The mathematics workshop for schools at Moscow State University
4. The school mathematics circle at Moscow State University: harmonic functions
5. On the representation of functions of several variables as a superposition of functions of a smaller number of variables
6. Representation of continuous functions of three variables by the superposition of continuous functions of two variables
7. Some questions of approximation and representation of functions
8. Kolmogorov seminar on selected questions of analysis
9. On analytic maps of the circle onto itself
10. Small denominators. I. Mapping of the circumference onto itself
11. The stability of the equilibrium position of a Hamiltonian system of ordinary differential equations in the general elliptic case
12. Generation of almost periodic motion from a family of periodic motions
13. Some remarks on flows of line elements and frames
14. A test for nomographic representability using Decartes’ rectilinear abacus
15. Remarks on winding numbers
16. On the behavior of an adiabatic invariant under slow periodic variation of the Hamiltonian
17. Small perturbations of the automorphisms of the torus
18. The classical theory of perturbations and the problem of stability of planetary systems
19. Letter to the editor
20. Dynamical systems and group representations at the Stockholm Mathematics Congress
21. Proof of a theorem of A. N. Kolmogorov on the invariance of quasi-periodic motions under small perturbations of the Hamiltonian
22. Small denominators and stability problems in classical and celestial mechanics
23. Small denominators and problems of stability of motion in classical and celestial mechanics
24. Uniform distribution of points on a sphere and some ergodic properties of solutions of linear ordinary differential equations in a complex region
25. On a theorem of Liouville concerning integrable problems of dynamics
26. Instability of dynamical systems with several degrees of freedom
27. On the instability of dynamical systems with several degrees of freedom
28. Errata to V.I. Arnol’d’s paper: “Small denominators. I.”
29. Small denominators and the problem of stability in classical and celestial mechanics
30. Stability and instability in classical mechanics
31. Conditions for the applicability, and estimate of the error, of an averaging method for systems which pass through states of resonance in the course of their evolution
32. On a topological property of globally canonical maps in classical mechanics
- Givental, Alexander B.
- Khesin, Boris A.
- Marsden, Jerrold E.
- Varchenko, Alexander N.
- Vassiliev, Victor A.
- Viro, Oleg Ya.
- Zakalyukin, Vladimir M.
- Arnold, Vladimir I.
- Publication year
- Vladimir I. Arnold - Collected Works
- Page amount
- 500 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)