1. Securitization: Wonder Drug or Financial Alchemy?
2. Mobilising Capital for the Poor – How Does Structured Finance Fit in Emerging Markets?
3. The Role of Public and Private Investors for Structured Finance in Emerging Markets
4. Structured Finance – Mobilising New Means to Attract Capital
5. Mobilising Structured Finance for Development – Potential Welfare Benefits and Challenges of Securitisations in Large Emerging Markets
6. Structured Finance for Development – Outlook for New Applications
Andreas A. Jobst
7. Shari’ah Compliant Structured Finance – Characteristics, Analogies and Legal Risks in Common Law Jurisdictions
Paul U. Ali
8. Securitization of Worker Remittances
9. Structured Finance Approaches to Livelihood Projects in India
Bindu Ananth, Anand Sahasranaman
10. The Use of Structured Finance for a Deposit Based MSME Banking Group in Emerging Markets – The Case of ProCredit
11. Using the Toolbox – Solutions in Customizing Structured Finance
12. Microcredit as an Asset Class:Structured Microfinance
Gregor Dorfleitner, Michaela Leidl, Christopher Priberny