I. The Drama of Rationality
1. Discovery that the World is Rational
2. Should the Astronomer Look into the Sky?
3. Seven Fighters against Thebes
4. How to Count the Grains of Sand
5. Is the World Rational?
II. The Input of Christianity
6. Christianity on the Scene
7. Theology and Science in the Epoch of the Church Fathers
8. The Medieval Contribution
III. Discovery of the Method
9. Achilles and the Arrow
10. The Dynamics of Aristotle
11. Three Generations: From Tartaglia to Galileo
12. Birth of the Method
13. Is the World Mathematical?
14. Mathematics at Work
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: PHILOSOPHY / General PHI000000