1. The Beginnings of TRI*M — a Personal Account
2. The Food Industry: Using TRI*M for Product Improvement
3. How Can Market Research Findings Lead to Lasting Improvements Within a Company?
4. The TRI*M Principle-Applying It in the Public Sector
5. Stakeholder Based Measuring and Management of CSR and Its Impact on Corporate Reputation
Steffen P. Hermann
6. Developing the Customer Experience Programme at UNITE: Working Towards the Integrated Approach
Joe Keating, Rosemary Bayman
7. TRI*M: Messe München (Munich Trade Fair) — Fit for the Future
Mirko Arend, Karin Jäger
8. A Short History of Customer Retention — The TRI*M Benchmarking Database as an Experience Database
9. How to Obtain the Voice of the Customer — Experiences with the Introduction of an Integrated Customer Retention System in the MAN Commercial Vehicles Group
Sandra Reich, Peter Pirner
10. Firsthand Report of the Commerzbank on the Use of the TRI*M-System for the Employee Survey
11. Monitoring of Transformation Processes Using the TRI*M Method
12. Customer and Brand Loyalty Research — Two Separate Fields?
Jens Krause, Tim Zütphen
13. How Does Customer Retention Work?
14. Implementing the TRI*M Approach as a Stakeholder Management System for Russia’s Largest Telecom Provider
15. A Framework for Social Development Assessment
Daniel Lindgren, John Budd
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available