1. The Reform of Article 82 EC in the Light of the “Economic Approach”
2. Is there a Role for Market Definition and Dominance in an effects-based Approach?
3. Abuse below the Threshold of Dominance? Market Power, Market Dominance, and Abuse of Economic Dependence
4. Efficiency Defence in Article 82 EC
6. Private Enforcement – Is Article 82 EC special?
Hedvig K. S. Schmidt
7. Private Incentive, Optimal Deterrence and Damage Claims for Abuses of Dominant Positions – The Interaction between the Economic Review of the Prohibition of Abuses of Dominant Positions and Private Enforcement
8. The Role of Consumer Associations in the Enforcement of Article 82 EC
Fernando Garcia Cachafeiro
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: LAW / General LAW000000