Cooper, David N.
The Molecular Genetics of Lung Cancer
1. An Introduction to the Molecular Basis of Cancer
2. Lung Cancer: Setting the Scene
3. Genes Involved in Sporadic Forms of Lung Cancer
4. Somatic Mutation in Lung Cancer
5. Genetic Approaches to Studying the Association Between Smoking and Lung Cancer
6. Evidence for Genetic Susceptibility to Lung Cancer Derived from Polymorphism-disease Association Studies
7. Gene Expression Studies in Lung Cancer
8. Lung Cancer Pathogenesis and Future Prospects for Treatment and Prevention
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
- Cooper, David N.
- Publication year
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)