The contributions from leading authors from the US, Japan, Korea, and Europe discuss breakthroughs and challenges in fundamental research as well as the potential for future applications.
Hot topics covered include:
- Electron correlation and unusual quantum effects
- Oxide heterostructures and interfaces
- Multiferrroics, spintronics, ferroelectrics and flexoelectrics
- Processing in nanotechnology
- Advanced characterization techniques
- Superionic conductors, thermoelectrics, photovoltaics
- Chip architectures and computational concepts
An essential resource for the researchers of today and tomorrow.
Keywords: Electronic Materials