Each step of the process is discussed in terms of sustainability, and all data complies with the EU and FTA environmental regulations.
Invaluable reading for food chemists and technologists, process engineers, chemists in industry, agricultural scientists, and chemical engineers.
From the Contents:
* Engineering Aspects of Extrusion
* Raw Materials in the Production of Extrudates
* Production of Breakfast Cereals, Snack Pellets, Baby Food and more
* Extrusion Technique in Confectionery
* Pet Food and Aquafeed
* Extrusion-Cooking in Waste Management and Paper Pulp Processing
* Thermoplastic Starch
* Process Automation
* Scale-Up of Extrusion-Cooking in Single-Screw Extruders
Keywords: latest; application; perspective; engineering; expanding; rapidly; information; technique; technology; practical; aspects; theory; addition; case; practice; utilizes; studies; industrial; step; process; terms; complies; eu; regulations; fta; data, Food Processing, Production & Manufacture, Industrial Chemistry, Agrochemicals, Food Processing, Production & Manufacture, Industrial Chemistry, Agrochemicals