Adopting a cross-disciplinary approach, the review character of this monograph sets it apart from specialized journals. The editor is advised by a first-class board of international scientists, such that the carefully selected and invited contributions represent the latest and most relevant findings. The resulting review enables both researchers and newcomers in life science, physics, and chemistry to access the most important results in this field, using a common language.
Volume I covers the following topics:
- Nonlinear Dynamics Nanomechanical and Micromechanical Resonators.
- Delay Stabilization of Rotating Waves Without Odd Number Limitation
- Random Boolean Networks
- Return Intervals and Extreme Events in Persistent Time Series with Applications to Climate and Seismic Records
- Factorizable Language: From Dynamics to Biology
- Controlling Collective Synchrony by Feedback