* molecular concepts
* experimental design in the planning of syntheses
* multivariate analysis of chemical and biological data
* statistical validation of QSAR results
An additional benefit: the book contains a critical survey of commercially available software packages both for statistical analysis as well as for special applications.
Industrial and academic researches in medicinal chemistry and organic chemistry will value this book as a useful source of information for their daily work.
Also available: Advanced Computer-Assisted Techniques in Drug Discovery, edited by H. van de Waterbeemd
- Krogsgaard-Larsen, Povl
- Mannhold, Raimund
- Timmerman, Hendrik
- Waterbeemd, Han van de
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry
- Page amount
- 379 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN