The book contains many areas of interest to basic and industrial scientists, including:
- flexibility of peptides
- protein-peptide interactions
- ion translocation across membranes
- modelling protein and nucleic acid conformations
- stability of mutant proteins
- modelling conformational transitions
Currently the only up-to-date compilation available, this book enables readers to get an overview of the methods and how they are used in various specialized applications without having to search for them in a large number of papers in different journals.