The contributions range from fundamental methods right up to the latest applications, including:
- Algebraic/ analytic / geometric methods
- Symmetries and conservation laws
- Mathematical modelling
- Quantum computation
Great attention was paid to ensuring fast access to the information, and each carefully reviewed article features:
- an abstract
- a detailed table of contents
- continuous cross-referencing
- references to the most relevant publications in the field, and
- suggestions for further reading, both introductory as well as highly specialized.
In addition, a comprehensive index provides easy access to the enormous number of key words beyond the headlines.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Mathematical Physics SCI040000