- A day-by-day laboratory guide: its design based on 300 questionnaires filled-out by spectroscopists at universities, industries and research institutes
- A well-structured information source containing 5 methods and 5 applications sections framed by sections on general topics
- Guides users to a decision about which spectroscopic method and which instrumentation will be the most appropriate to solve their own practical problem
- A time- and cost-saving reference: data tables provide the comparison of different methods in a standardized form
- Rapid access to essential information
- Correct analysis of a huge number of measured spectra data and smart use of such information sources as databases and spectra libraries
In short, a spectroscopist´s dream come true.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Chemistry / Analytic SCI013010