Enzymes in Industry: Production and Applications
- the production of bulk products, such as glucose, or fructose
- food processing and food analysis
- laundry and automatic dishwashing detergents
- the textile, pulp and paper and animal feed industries
- clinical diagnosis and therapy
- genetic engineering.
The book also covers identification methods of new enzymes and the optimization of known ones, as well as the regulatory aspects for their use in industrial applications.
Up-to-date and wide in scope, this is a chance for non-specialists to acquaint themselves with this rapidly growing field.
"...The quality...is so great that there is no hesitation in recommending it as ideal reading for any student requiring an introduction to enzymes.... Enzymes in Industry - should command a place in any library, industrial or academic, where it will be frequently used." —The Genetic Engineer and Biotechnologist
Keywords: SCIENCE / Chemistry / Industrial & Technical SCI013060
- Aehle, Wolfgang
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 508 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN